Google

Monday, September 22, 2008

Gatlinburg, TN

After a long and silent drive, Chris and I have arrived in beautiful Gatlinburg, TN! Although we cannot understand a word anyone is saying, we are having a great time. I cannot believe how many places there are to eat pancakes and get married. I think I'm getting the bug again (and yes, I would marry Chris a third time)! We're looking forward to doing as many hikes as we can in the Smokies and avoiding black bears at all costs! Since I'm the only one who can hear (Chris burst his eardrum on a recent bachelor party cliff dive and is constantly wearing ear plugs), I'm going to have to pay extra special attention. I'll post some pictures soon! The leaves are already changing!

1 comment:

TNTcoach Ken said...

Hmmmmmmm, pancakes and weddings. Enjoy even if you don't understand what anyone is saying.

Google