Google

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Right Back Smack to Reality

I'm back from vacation and it's safe to say I'm not very happy about it for a few reasons:

1. The OBVIOUS (no more waking up to the mountains, planning a day long hike, pretending that I'm a photographer or that I'm making a documentary)
2. While away, Elvis has perfected the art of opening up the kitchen drawers and grabbing himself a snack. For example, this morning I awoke to the rustling sound of a box of Triscuits being enjoyed. HEY! I was going to eat those Triscuits!

Whose dog does that?! How sad is it that we will have to put child locks on our kitchen drawers when clearly no children live here?!

2 comments:

TNTcoach Ken said...

Welcome back and I taught Elvis how to do that.....

David said...

Of course Kenny would lead Elvis down a path of lawlessness! Happy B-day to Elvis! Enjoy the snacks while you can!

Google