Google

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Public Service Announcement

Chris and I have come down with a nasty case of near pneumonia. Our days were numbered until we dragged ourselves to the M.D. for some high voltage antibiotics. So far, we have unwittingly infected at least two innocent bystanders. For God's sake, please stay away from us until we've completed our cycle of meds (for me this is Thursday, for Chris it's Friday). We are now doing our part by leaving the house only to retrieve the newspaper or mail. If you have seen us recently, go to the doctor, just in case.

2 comments:

TNTcoach Ken said...

Wow, the Bonnie and Clyde of illness! Get well soon and stay away from me.......

Libbie said...

I know, we can't stop coughing over here, and at least one of us is headed back to the doctor today. :( I swear I got sick cuz I'm not training as much! Stupid running!

Google