Google

Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Hot New Spring Accessory

My hot (as in hot pink) new spring accessory, is the plaster cast to immobolize my sesamoid (two small, pea shaped bones under the the ball of the foot) for the next three to eight weeks. Chris has been my awesome care taker, delivering me from point A to point B, brewing multiple pots of coffee each day to satisfy my caffeine intake (he had no idea!), designing our weekly menu, running my errands, caring for our pets, entertainig me and keeping the house in order. I welcome any visitors with permanent markers and plates of goodies in their hands!

3 comments:

TNTcoach Ken said...

Does it come in any other colors???? I could use someone to do all those things for me.

Becka said...

And look at this, it even got you blogging again! The power of pink!

MHS said...

I'm with Becka, time to write some loooong posts!

In the meantime I am still trying to come up with a joke around the word "sesamoid", but I keep falling into a 40's gangter voice that wouldn't translate well to type...

Google