Google

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Race in Franklin, June 13, 2009

It's happening! I'm directing my first 5K race! Join me for this inaugural event to raise money to complete the Kreger Farmhouse. Back in December my parents, through the Franklin Historical Society, saved and moved a 1800s house and its out buildings from being demolished. They raised enough money to move it, and now they need to raise more to pour the foundation and complete the details. The house, barn and mushroom shed will all be used as community buildings in Franklin once this project is complete. The 5K run features a scenic route through Franklin, and a cool t-shirt followed by a pancake breakfast to refuel complete with sausage, OJ and coffee. Not a runner? Walk the course or bring your dog and enter the Strut Your Mutt event. Join me in making this event a success!

1 comment:

Nicole Felter said...

Oh Libs! I would do this in a heartbeat, but it's Isabella's birthday and her recital is the next day. Drats! I'm so sorry . . .

Google