Google

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Before and After

Since I was no longer wasting time running while in a cast, I decided to take on some home improvement tasks (which I'm just getting around to photographing and uploading). I was lucky enough to inherit my grandparents dressers. I loved the lines, but was not happy with the finish or the hardware until now! The whole project took about a week, including drying time. The dressers needed to be painted three times and have one coat of stain (wiping it on and off immediately). What a huge improvement it's made for our room! The white dressers really pop against the chocolate walls now, rather than looking blah and blending in.

3 comments:

TNTcoach Ken said...

Get rid of this post! I might have to give up running with these results........

Libbie said...

I know! I may as well hang up my running shoes at this point and concentrate on my craftiness! Provides all the entertainment without the pain. :)

Daniel said...

No posts on all the family time you have had the last 2 weeks?!

What a slap in the face!~

Google