Google

Monday, July 27, 2009

The Fantastic Felters!

This past Sunday Chris and I hosted our friends, the Felters (Nicki, Fred, and their two angels, Isabella and Charlotte), for a mid-morning breakfast and catch up. Though Nicki and I went to high school together, the Felters now live in Columbus. Charlotte took to Chris right away which made him so happy as our niece was completely afraid of him for months, and Isabella was quite the conversationalist. (Wonder where she got that?!) We spent the morning hunting for cats and playing a game of Q&A. Kudos to Nicki and Fred for doing a great job raising their two beautiful little girls.

I'm not around kids that often and I just forget how awesome they are! Both girls sat quietly at the breakfast table and ate what the grown-ups ate, exhibited the best of manners, and were just as sweet as could be. I wish we lived closer so we could babysit and go on park outings! I promise I'll push you high in the swing the next time I see you, Isabella! Meanwhile, we're on the lookout for a pink, sparkly hammock!

1 comment:

Nicole Felter said...

Ah! You are too sweet : ) We had so much fun with you and wish we were closer as well - your house, food, furbabies, yourselves (naturally!) were amazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Can you send us that pic? So much fun :)

Google