Google

Monday, June 1, 2009

Day 20

Tomorrow I go back to the podiatrist for another xray of the (now stinky) pink foot! I'm so excited just to get this thing off. Don't get me wrong, I've been enjoying Chris taking care of me, driving me around, running errands, doing laundry, cleaning the house, cooking, sprucing up the yard and caring for the animals, but I'm ready to ease back into my former life. (It feels like I've been injured for so long that I think I can safely use the word "former," though I know it's only been three weeks!) I'm sure Chris is even more excited.

Stay tuned for an update tomorrow! Think good thoughts!

2 comments:

Becka said...

Lots of good thoughts your way! Hopefully we see lots of healing going on! :)

TNTcoach Ken said...

Please let it continue for twenty more days!

Chris..

Google