Google

Friday, June 19, 2009

A Really Goode Job

Hi everyone!

Have you heard about the Really Goode Job? It's a six month temporary position at Murphy-Goode Winery in Healdsburg, CA. The winery is looking for an enthusiastic wine lover with a knowledge of social media. The responsibilities include:

* Living in a gorgeous house in scenic Healdsburg (where I ran one of my too many races last year)
* Twitter/Facebook/You Tube/etc. about Murphy-Goode
* Seek out great picnic spots
* Highlight whatever other fun finds I stumble across
* Make a wine with the wine maker to commemorate my visit

Oh...and it pays $10,000 a month! Think this sounds like a good idea? As much as I hate to be the bearer of bad news, if you're reading this right now, it's likely too late to apply (the deadline is tonight at midnight). Eveyone is invited to come visit me if I'm selected! Here's the video I submitted as my application:

3 comments:

shannonsnow said...

LOVE the editing and cameo by elvis! can we vote for you? or do they decide on their own?

Libbie said...

Thanks, Shannon! Chris worked hard on the editing. It was a fun little project to work together on. Not sure if you can vote for me or not and whether it counts, but they'll be selected the top 50 June 26!

How are you feeling? You haven't got long!

Nicole Felter said...

That was awesome! Great job!

Google