Google

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Three More Weeks

Well, I did not get the news from the doctor that I was hoping. Bring on the pity party! I now have an exciting new cast that I'll be hauling around for another three weeks. It's black. I let Chris pick the color this time! The soft tissue damage I had between my third and fourth metatarsals is on its way to healing (my third toe is no longer angled outwards) and my tibial sesamoid revealed the tinyist of cracks (was that a crack or a shadow, really?) and is still a bit tender.

I know these six weeks will seem so insignificant compared to the rest of my life, but it's still hard. I'm experiencing one of those time-standing-still phenomenons that we only wish could happen when we're having fun. Thanks everyone for your well wishes and for making me laugh. And you're right, I am getting along pretty well in this thing!

2 comments:

TNTcoach Ken said...

Poor baby............ Hey your word verification was 'bless', so that means you're blessed to be healing. Did that help????

Libbie said...

Yes, I think it did!

Google