Google

Monday, July 21, 2008

Pins and needles

As if running two times since the marathon was not enough, I decided to run a third time---in the length of half a marathon. I swear that running makes you dumber! It was difficult, and I even tripped and fell at the end, something that often happens when I become to exhausted to continue (just check out my sweet scars on my knees and elbows). The fall is also my last big warning sign before, I imagine, something worse happens. So, I now have 10 days of not running under my belt, and I've never been so bored in my life. If I have to do one more minute on the elliptical or take another spinning class I might die! I had hoped that the rest would help my shoulder, but it's still a crunchy mess of tightened up muscle that neither massage or yoga can touch. Tomorrow I'm headed to my first acupuncture appointment at the suggestion of a friend. I have no idea what to expect, but am praying that it will help me! Bring on the qi!

No comments:

Google